WHEN I WAS ACQUAINTED WITH GOD
1) When I was acquainted with God it helped me to know myself. So I realized how right the people where when they opposed me. Now I do not make mistakes because through the simplicity that God gave to me I understand their mistakes. If I unintentionally offend someone fast I perceive it and without delay I ask the grace of God and the forgiveness of the man I have offended. AMEN.
2) When I was acquainted with God I stopped dealing with the past and plan the future because it though me to live in today, which I work through the free will that He gave to me. I live every moment with joy and freely with positive mood always under the spirit of noble emulation. AMEN.
3) When I was acquainted with god I ceased to insist on things and situation that takes time to be fulfilled. I understood that it is a waste of time to insist on things which belong to the system of the world. It concerns me only the will of God which is pleasantly developed in my life studying it in the New Testament, also by the prayer which is the driving force of everything. I improve all these at my sanctuary that God provided to me. AMEN.
4) When I was acquainted with God I realized that all negative thoughts, since childhood I had, made me miserable grumpy poor in mind and sick in the body. Since 25 years, God by His admonitions filled me with thoughts of His own, governed by wisdom of God. These thoughts gave me ineffable joy and made me rich in everything. AMEN.
5) When I confront various problems, that the system of the world creates, secular or spiritual, I always resort to prayer. Jesus said: But when you pray, go into your inner room and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret and your Father who see you in secret will repay you. Math: 6:6. In the prayer I meet God who becomes ally to me. The reason is because He shows me a different way to see the problems. With the presence of God, problems change to wisdom joy confidence living faith. So with His help I defeat the enemy. AMEN.
6) When I was acquainted with God I learned how to strive and defeat my other evil self, always with His power. AMEN.
7) When I was acquainted with God I saw the vanity in our world, because our life is unforeseen. Jesus said: But your time is always ready. John: 7: 16. It is reality we read every day in the papers, 30 years old died, 40 years old died and so on. Reading the gospel I find an advice for me. Seek first the kingdom of god and His righteousness and all these shall be added to you. Math: 6:36. Now I see how grate is God’s wisdom and how right is my Lord. AMEN.
8) When I was acquainted with God I ceased to believe to the <<other life>> to after death life, because the Father God revealed to me all the possibilities that can change the present life to eternal life incorruptible life full of God’s wisdom in any section. Activating by the Holy Spirit all the mechanisms of the brain cells, this transforms life from corruptible to incorruptible. This life participating with the infinite wisdom of God alters to a qualitative and quantitative eternal life. AMEN.
9) When I was acquainted with God, with the spirit of God, I acknowledge all positives or negatives can entertain my life because all things work together in good with one purpose to my rebirth in to Godliness and to my evolution. God’s goal is to be able under any circumstances to keep the peace of God the joy of the Holy Spirit which are vivifying, also love which creates an unmistaken relationship with the people in the society where I live. At the end God taught me to have the fruits the gifts and the sings of the Holy Spirit. AMEN.
10) After knowing God I have secured around the clock free time, the reason is because I live with God. Now the lord is the Spirit and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2Cor: 3:17. So today I live every moment freely with plenty of time and full of God. AMEN.
11) After knowing God I have been liberated from ignorance (sin) which was leading me to an impasse. This impasse is the physical death. AMEN.
12) When I was acquainted with God I knew myself. I understood that all problems that I had acquired, creating sorrow to myself and to God, comes from ignorance in order to handle the affairs of life under the logic of God. The logic of God, which today have adopted, is: We know that all things work together for good to those who love god. Rom: 8:28. AMEN.
13) When I knew myself, I realize how selfishly acts in my life and to others life trying to impose my logic. Since I knew God I learned one thing do not intrude to others life, let them do whatever they want. I learned that God acts on my fellowmen, every moment, creating in them evolution through the negatives that the system of the world raises or the positives that the word of God raises. God’s purpose is to develop the human, to reborn into godliness and bring to him spiritual completeness, which creates personality of Christ. I understand that my employment today is when someone asks me spiritual or material help offered to him, if I can, in the measures I can with no intention to prove that I am God’s people. Let be sure when we are God’s people our fellowmen will see it and they will come close to us to struggle for the glory of God.
14) When I was acquainted with God I knew myself and my fellowman. So the grace of God is upon me and I use it for me and for all my fellowmen without a measure. AMEN.