THOUSANDS OF THOUSANDS
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 33
VERSE, 2, 3
2) And he said. The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from
Seir unto them; He shined forth from mount Paran, and he
Came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand
Went a fiery law for them.
3) Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and
They sat down at thy feet: every one shall receive of thy words.
HEBREW CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
18) For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest.
19) And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words: which voice they that heard entreated that the word should not be spoken to them anymore.
20) ( For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart:
21) And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake :)
22) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, And to an innumerable company of angels.
23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect?
DANIEL CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10
9) I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10) A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
REVELATION CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12
9) After this I beheld, and a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues , stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands:
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sited upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God.
12) Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God forever and ever. Amen.
REVELATION CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 11, 12
11) And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands:
12) Saying with a loud voice, worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
PSALM CHAPTER 68
VERSE, 16, 17
16) Why leap you, ye high hills? This is the hill which God desired to dwell in; yea, the LORD will dwell in it forever.
17) The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the LORD is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 25
VERSE, 31, 32, 33
31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory?
32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
JUDE CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 14, 15
14) And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesies of these, saying. Behold the LORD cometh with ten thousands of his saints.
15) To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
1 KINGS CHAPTER 22
19) And he said. Hear thou therefore the word of the LORD: I saw the LORD sitting on his throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right hand and on his left.
REVELATION CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 16, 17
16) And the number of the army of the horsemen was two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17) And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions: and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
REVELATION CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and true, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13) And he was clothed with vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called the Word of God.
14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15) And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treaded the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16) And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written. KING OF KINGS. AND LORD OF LORDS.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 26
VERSE, 51, 52, 53, 54
51) And behold, one of them which were with Jesus stretched out his hand, and drew his sword, and struck a servant of the high priest’s, and smote off his ear.
52) Then said Jesus unto him. Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
53) Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?
54) But how then shall the scriptures is fulfilled, that thus it must be?
2 KINGS CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 14, 15, 16, 17
14) Therefore sent he thither horses, and chariots, and a great host: and they came by night, and compassed the city about.
15) And when the servant of the man of God was risen early, and gone forth, behold, a host compassed the city both with horses and chariots. And his servant said unto him. Alas my master! How shall we do?
16) And he answered, Fear not: for they that are with us are more than they that are with them.
17) And Elisha prayed, and said. LORD I pray thee, open his eyes that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man: and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.