JOHN CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1) In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God.
2) He was in the beginning with God.
3) All things came into being through him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4) In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
5) The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
JOHN CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
8) Philip said to him, LORD, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.
9) Jesus said to him. Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, Show us the Father?
10) Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does his works.
11) Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.
12) Truly, truly. I say to you, he who believes in me, the works that I do, he will do also: and greater works than these he will do: because I go to the Father.
13) Whatever you ask in my name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
JOHN CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 54, 55
54) Jesus answered, If I glorify myself, my glory is nothing; it is my Father who glorifies me, of whom you say, He is our God;
55) And you have not come to know him, but I know Him; and if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you, but I do know Him and keep his word.
COLOSSIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 6, 7, 8, 9
6) Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the LORD, so walk in Him.
7) Having been firmly rooted and now being build up in him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.
8) See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ.
9) For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 59
21) “ As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the LORD: My Spirit which is upon you, and my words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring’s offspring, says the LORD, from now and forever.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 40
VERSE, 6, 7, 8
6) A voice says.” Call out.”Then he answered. “What shall I call out?”All flesh is grass, and all its loveliness is like the flower of the field.
7) The grass withers, the flower fades, when the breath of the LORD blows upon it; surely the people are grass.
8) The grass withers, the flower fades. But the word of our God stands forever.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 32
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Give ear, O heavens, and let me speak: And let the earth hear the words of my mouth.
2) Let my teaching drop as the rain. My speech distills as the dew. As the droplets on the fresh grass and as the showers on the herb.
3) For I proclaim the name of the LORD: Ascribe greatness to our God!
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 15, 16, 17, 18
15) And having shod YOUR FEET WITH THE PREPARATION OF THE GOSPEL OF PEACE;
16) In addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
17) And take THE HELMET OF SALVATION, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18) With all prayer and petition pray at all times in the Spirit, and with this in view, be on the alert with all perseverance and petition for all the saints.
REVELATION CHAPTER 2
17) He who has an ear let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows but he who receives it.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 49
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Listen to Me, O islands. And pay attention, you peoples from afar. The LORD called Me from the womb: From the body of my mother He named Me.
2) He has made My mouth like a sharp sword. In the shadow of his hand he has concealed me; And he has also made me a select arrow. He has hidden me in his quiver.
3) He said to me. You are My Servant, Israel, In whom I will show my glory.
1 PETER CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 23, 24, 2 5
23) For you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.
24) FOR ALL FLESH IS LIKE GRASS, AND ALL ITS GLORY LIKE THE FLOWER OF GRASS. THE GRASS WITHERS AND THE FLOWER FALLS OFF.
25) BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD ENDURES FOREVER. And this is the word which was preached to you.
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
25) Therefore, laying aside falsehood, SPEAK TRUTH EACH ONE OF YOU WITH NEIGHBOR, for we are members of one another.
26) BE ANGRY, AND YET DO NOT SIN; do not let the sun go down on your anger.
27) And do not give devil an opportunity.
28) He who steals must steal no longer; but rather he must labor, performing with his own hands what is good, so that he will have something to share with one who has need.
29) Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear.
30) Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption.
31) Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 35, 36, 37
35) The good man brings out of his good treasure what is good; and the evil man brings out of his evil treasure what is evil.
36) But I tell you that every careless word that people speak, they shall give an accounting for it in the Day of Judgment.
37) For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.
REVELATION CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 8, 9
8) I John am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I heard and saw, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who showed me these things.
9) But he said to me. Do not do that. I am a fellow servant of yours and of your brethren the prophets and of those who heed the words of this book. Worship God.”
JAMES CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
2) For we all stumble in many ways. If anyone does not stumble in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to bridle the whole body as well.
3) Now if we put the bits into the horse’s mouths so that they will obey us, we direct their entire body as well.
4) Look at the ships also, though they are so great and are driven by strong winds, is still directed by a very small rudder wherever the inclination of the pilot desires.
5) So also the tongue is a small part of the body, and yet it boasts of great things. See how great a forest is set aflame by such a small fire.
6) And the tongue is a fire, the very world of iniquity; the tongue is set among our members as that which defiles the entire body, and sets on fire the course of our life, and is set on fire by hell.
7) For every species of beast and birds, of reptiles and creatures of the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by the human race.
8) But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison.
2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 3, 4, 5
3) For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4) For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortress.
5) We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.
ACTS CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28
25) But about midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God, and the prisoners were listening to them;
26) And suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundation of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were unfastened.
27) When the jailer awoke and saw the prison doors opened, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself, supposing that the prisoners had escaped.
28) But Paul cried out with a loud voice, saying. Do not harm yourself, for we are all here!
1 KINGS CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21
18) Then the king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat. Did I not tell you that he would not prophesy good concerning me, but evil?”
19) Micaiah said. Therefore, hear the word of the LORD. I saw the LORD sitting on the throne, and all the host of heaven standing by him on his right and on his left.
20) The LORD said who will entice Ahab to go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one said this while another said that.
21) Then a spirit came forward and stood before the LORD and said, I will entice him.
LUKE CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 39, 40, 41, 42
39) She had a sister called Mary, who was seated at the LORD’S feet, listening to his word.
40) But Martha was distracted with all her preparations; and she came up to him and said. LORD, do you not care that my sister has left me to do all the serving alone? Then tell her to help me.
41) But the LORD answered and said to her. Martha, Martha, you are worried and bothered about so many things;
42) But only one thing is necessary, for Mary has chosen the good part, which shall not be taken away from her.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 15
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 20
10) After Jesus called the crowd to him. He said to them. Hear and understand.
11) It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man.
12) Then the disciples came and said to him. Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this statement?
13) But he answered and said. Every plant which my Heavenly Father did not plant shall be uprooted.
14) Let them alone; they are blind guides of the blind. And if a blind man guides a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
15) Peter said to him. Explain the parable to us.
16) Jesus said. Are you still lacking in understanding also?
17) Do you not understand that everything that goes into the mouth passes into the stomach, and is eliminated?
18) But the things that proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and those defile the man.
19) For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders.
20) These are the things which defile the man; but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile the man.
JOSHUA CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 20, 21
20) So the people shouted, and priests blew the trumpets; and when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, the people shouted with a great shout and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight ahead, and they took the city.
21) They utterly destroyed everything in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox and sheep and donkey, with the edge of the sword.
MARK CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 6, 7, 8, 9
6) And he said to them. Rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you hypocrites, as it is written: THIS PEOPLE HONORS ME WITH THEIR LIPS, BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR AWAY FROM ME?
7) BUT IN VAIN DO THEY WORSHIP ME, TEACHING AS DOCTRINES THE PRECEPTS OF MEN.
8) Neglecting the commandment of God, you hold to the tradition of men.
9) He was also saying to them. You are experts at setting aside the commandment of God in order to keep your tradition.
EXODUS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 1, 2
1) Then the LORD said to Moses. Go to Pharaoh and say to him. Thus says the LORD. Let my people go, that they may serve me.
2) But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite you whole territory with frogs.
2 PETER CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
5) For when they maintain this, it escapes their notice that by the word of God the heavens existed long ago and the earth was formed out of water and by water.
6) Through which the world at that time was destroyed, being flooded with water.
7) But by his word the present heavens and earth are being reserved for fire, kept for the Day of Judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
8) But do not let this one fact escape your notice, beloved, that with the LORD one day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years like one day.
9) The LORD is not slow about his promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
10) But the day of the LORD will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up
MATTHEW CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
18) Hear then the parable of the sower.
19) When anyone hears the word of the kingdom and does not understand it, the evil one comes and snatches away what has been sown in his heart, this is the one on whom seed was sown beside the road.
20) The one on whom seed was sown on the rocky places, this is the man who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy;
21) Yet he has no firm root in himself, but is only temporary, and when affliction or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he falls away.
22) And the one on whom seed was sown among the thorns; this is the man who hears the word and the worry of the world and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful.
23) And the one on whom seed was sown on the good soil, this is the man who hears the word and understands it; who indeed bears fruit and brings forth, some a hundredfold some sixty and some thirty.
JEREMIAH CHAPTER 36
VERSE, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
22) Now the king was sitting in the winter house in the ninth month, with a fire burning in the brazier before him.
23) When Jehudi had read three or four columns, the king cut it with a scribe’s knife and threw it into the fire that was in the brazier, until all the scroll was consumed in the fire that was in the brazier.
24) Yet the king and all his servants who heard all these words were not afraid, nor did they rend their garments.
25) Even though Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah pleaded with the king not to burn the scroll, he would not listen to them.
26) And the king commanded Jerahmeel the king’s son, Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel to seize Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet, but the LORD hid them.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 5
22) But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother. You good for nothing, shall be guilty before the Supreme Court; and whoever says. You fool, shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.
JOHN CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 23, 24
23) Jesus answered and said to him. If anyone loves me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our abode with him.
24) He who does not love me does not keep my words; and the word which you hear is not mine, but the Father’s who sent me.
REVELATION CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 10, 11
10) Because you have kept the word of my perseverance, I also will keep you from the hour of testing, that hour which is about to come upon to whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
11) I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 6, 7, 8, 9
6) Then one of the seraphim flew to me with a burning coal in his hand, which he had taken from the altar with tongs.
7) He touched my mouth with it and said. Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away and your sin is forgiven.
8) Then I heard the voice of the LORD, saying, whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then I said, Hear am I. Send me.
9) He said, Go, and tell this people: Keep on listening, but do not perceive; keep on looking, but do not understa
JAMES CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
22) But prove yourselves doers of the word, and not merely hearers who delude themselves.
23) For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks at his natural face in a mirror:
24) For once he has looked at himself and gone away, he has immediately forgotten what kind of person he was.
25) But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does.
26) If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless.
JOHN CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 47, 48, 49
47) If anyone hears my saying and does not keep them, I do not judge him: for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.
48) He who rejects me and does not receive my sayings has one who judges him; the word that I spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
49) For I did not speak on my own initiative, but the Father himself who sent me has given me a commandment as to what to say and what to speak.
HEBREWS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 11, 12
11) Therefore let us be diligent to enter that rest, so that no one will fall, through following the same example of disobedience.
12) For the word of god is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
JOHN CHAPTER 17
VERSE, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
14) I have given them your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
15) I do not ask you to take them out of the world, but to keep them from the evil one.
16) They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17) Sanctify them in the truth: Your word is truth.
18) As you sent me into the world. I also have sent them into the world.
19) For their sakes I sanctify myself, that they themselves also may be sanctified in truth.
JEREMIAH CHAPTER 23
VERSE, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
28) The prophet who has a dream may relate his dream, but let him who has my word speak my word in truth. What does straw have in common with grain? Declares the LORD.
29) Is not my word like fire? Declares the LORD, and like a hammer which shatters a rock?
30) Therefore behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who steal my words from each other.
31) Behold, I am against the prophets, declares the LORD, who use their tongues and declare. The LORD declares.
32) Behold I am against those who have prophesied false dreams, declares the LORD, and related them and led my people astray by their falsehoods and reckless boasting; yet I did not send them or command them, nor do they furnish this people the slightest benefit, declares the LORD.
33) Now when this people or the prophet or a priest asks you saying. What is the oracle of the LORD? Then you shall say to them. What oracle The LORD declares, I will abandon you.
34) Then as for the prophet or the priest or the people who say. The oracle of the LORD. I will bring punishment upon that man and his household.
35) Thus will each of you say to his neighbor and to his brother, what has the LORD answered? Or what has the LORD spoken?
36) For you will no longer remember the oracle of the LORD, because every man’s own word will become the oracle, and you have perverted the words of the living God, the LORD of hosts, our God.
2 PETER CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 20, 21
20) But know this first of all, that no prophesy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation.
21) For no prophesy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.
1 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 4, 5
4) For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude;
5) For it is sanctified by means of the word of God and prayer.
1 KINGS CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 15, 16, 17
15) The LORD said to him. Go return on your way to the wilderness of Damascus, and when you have arrived, you shall anoint Hazael king over Aram;
16) And Jehu the son of Nimshi you shall anoint king over Israel; and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abel-meholah you shall anoint as prophet in your place.
17) It shall come about, the one who escapes from the sword of Hazael, Jehu shall put to death, and the one who escapes from the sword of Jehu, Elisha shall put to death.
REVELATION CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 11, 12, 13
11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and true, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.
12) His eyes are a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems; and he has a name written on him which no one knows except himself.
13) He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and his name is called THE WORD OF GOD.
ACTS CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24
20) Now he was very angry with the people of Tyre and Sidon; and with one accord they came to him, and having won over Blastus the king’s chamberlain, they were asking for peace, because their country was fed by the king’s country.
21) On an appointed day Herod, having put on his royal apparel, took his seat on the rostrum and began delivering an address to them.
22) The people kept crying out. The voice of a god and not of a man!
23) And immediately an angel of the LORD struck him because he did not give God the glory, and he was eaten by worms and died.
24) But the word of the LORD continued to grow and to be multiplied.
AMOS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 11, 12
11) Behold, days are coming, declares the LORD GOD. When I will send a famine on the land. Not a famine for bread or a thirst for water. But rather for hearing the words of the LORD.
12) People will stagger from sea to sea and from the north even to the east; they will go to and fro to seek the word of the LORD Bud they will not find it.
2 KINGS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13
10) Then Elisha said to him, Go, say to him. You will surely recover, but the LORD has shown me that he will certainly die.
11) He fixed his gaze steadily on him until he was ashamed, and the man of God wept.
12) Hazael said. Why does my lord weep? Then he answered. Because I know the evil that you will do to the sons of Israel: their strongholds you will set on fire and their young men you will kill with the sword, and their little ones you will dash in pieces, and their women with child you will rip up.
13) Then Hazael said, But what is your servant, who is but a dog, that he should do this great thing? And Elisha answered. The LORD has shown me that you will be king over Aram.
1 SAMUEL CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 7, 8, 9
7) Then Saoul said to his servant, But behold, if we go, what shall we bring the man? For the bread is gone from our sack and there is no present to bring to the man of God. What do we have?
8) The servant answered Saul again and said, Behold, I have in my hand a fourth of a shekel of silver; I will give it to the man of god and he will tell us our way.
9) (Formerly in Israel, when a man went to inquire of God. he used to say. Come, and let us go to the seer; for he who is called a prophet now was formerly called a seer.)DANIEL CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 31, 32, 33
31) While the word was in the king’s mouth, a voice came from heaven, saying, king Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is declared: sovereignty has been removed from you.
32) And you will be driven away from mankind, and your dwelling place will be with the beasts of the field. You will be given grass to eat like cattle, and seven periods of time will pass over you until you recognize that the Most High is ruler over the realm of mankind and bestows it on whomever He wishes.
33) Immediately the word concerning Nebuchadnezzar was fulfilled; and he was driven away from mankind and began eating grass like cattle, and his body was drenched with the dew of heaven until his hair had grown like eagle’s feathers and his nails like birds claws.
PSALM CHAPTER 107
20) He sent His word and healed them. And delivered them from their destructions.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 2, 3, 4
2) You shall remember all the way which the LORD your God has led you in the wilderness these forty years that he might humble you, testing you, to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep his commandments or not
3) He humbled you and let you be hungry, and fed you with manna which you did not know, nor did your fathers know, that he might make you understand that man does not live by bread alone, but man lives by everything that proceeds out of the mouth of the LORD.
4) Your clothing did not wear out on you. Nor did your foot swell these forty years.
EZEKIEL CHAPTER 37
VERSE, 3, 4, 5
VERSE, 3, 4, 5
3) He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O LORD GOD You knows.
4) Again He said to me, Prophesy over these bones and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
5) Thus says the LORD GOD to these bones, Behold, I will cause breath to enter you that you may come to life.
GENESIS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 3, 4, 5
3) Then God said. Let there be light; and there was light.
4) God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
5) God called the light day, and the darkness he called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 24
VERSE, 32, 33, 34
32) Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near;
33) So, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that he is near, right at the door.
34) Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.
JOHN CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 66, 67, 68, 69
66) As a result of this many of his disciples withdrew and were not walking with him anymore.
67) So Jesus said to the twelve. You do not want to go away also, do you?
68) Simon Peter answered Him, LORD, to whom shall we go? You have words of eternal life.
69) We have believed and have come to know that you are the Holy one of God.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 17, 18
17) And Jesus said to him, blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
18) I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
33) Again, you have heard that the ancients were told. You SHALL NOT MAKE FALSE VOWS, BUT SHALL FUFILL YOUR VOWS TO THE LORD.
34) But I say to you, make no oath at all, either by heaven, for it is the throne of God.
35) Or by the earth, for it is the footstool of his feet, or by Jerusalem, for it is THE CITY OF THE GREAT KING.
36) Nor shall you make an oath by your head, for you cannot make one hair white or black.
37) But let your statement be Yes, Yes. Or No, No; anything beyond these is of evil.
LUKE CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14
11) Now the parable is this: the seed is the word of God.
12) Those beside the road are those who have heard: then the devil comes and takes away the word from their heart, so that they will not believe and be saved.
13) Those on the rocky soil are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy: and these have no firm root: they believe for a while, and in time of temptation fall away.
14) The seed which fell among the thorns, these are the ones who have heard, and as they go on their way they are choked with worries and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to maturity.
1 SAMUEL CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 15, 16, 17, 18
15) So Samuel lay down until morning. Then he opened the doors of the house of the LORD. But Samuel was afraid to tell the vision to Eli.
16) Then Eli called Samuel and said, Samuel, my son.” And he said, Hear I am.
17) He said. What is the word that he spoke to you? Please don’t hide it from me. May God do so to you and more also, if you hide anything from me of all the words that he spoke to you?
18) So Samuel told him everything and hid nothing from him. And he said, it is the LORD; let him do what seems good to him.
PROVERBS CHAPTER 30
VERSE, 5, 6
5) Every word of God is tested; He is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
6) Do not add to his words Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.
ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 15, 16, 17
15) But there was found in it a poor wise man and he delivered the city by his wisdom. Yet no one remembered that poor man.
16) So I said Wisdom is better than strength. But the wisdom of the poor man is despised and his words are not heeded.
17) The words of the wise heard in quietness are better than the shouting of a ruler among fools.