THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST
LUKE CHAPTER 21
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28
25) And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26) Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking toward those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27) And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draws near.
MATTEW CHAPTER 24
VERSE, 29, 30, 31
29) Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30) And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31) And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
MARK CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 60, 61, 62
60) And the high priest stood up in the midst, and asked Jesus, saying, Answer you nothing? What is it which these witness against you?
61) But he held his peace, and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked him, and said unto him. Are you the Christ, the Son of blessed?
62) And Jesus said I am: and you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8
5) And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth Unto him that loves us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.
6) And has made us a kingdom and priest unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion forever and ever Amen.
7) Behold, he comes with clouds: and every eye shall see him, and they also who pierced him: and all tribes of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so Amen.
8) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, says the LORD. Who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 28
VERSE, 18, 19, 20
18) And Jesus came and spoke unto them, saying, all power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19) Go you therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit:
20) Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
EVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 17, 18
17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me. Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18) I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen; and have the keys of Hades and of death.
REVELATION CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 7, 8, 9, 10
7) And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.
8) And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9) And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, who deceives the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10) And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accused them before our God day and night.
REVELATION CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
11) And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon it was called Faithful and true, and in righteousness he does judge and make war.
12) His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but him himself.
13) And he was clothed with a robe dipped in blood: and his name is called the word of God.
14) And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15) And out of his mouth goes forth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron; and he treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16) And he has on his robe and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
REVELATION CHAPTER 20
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2) And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.
3) And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little while.
ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
3) Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4) And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall split in two, toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall move toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5) And you shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, you shall flee, like as you fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with him.
6) And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7) But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8) And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the eastern sea, and half of them toward the western sea: in summer and in winder shall it be.
9) And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD and his name one.
HEBREWS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8
5) For unto which of the angels said he at any time. You are my Son, this day have I begotten you? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
6) And again, when he brings the first begotten into the world, he says. And let all the angels of God worship him.
7) And of the angels he says. Who makes his angel’s spirits and his ministers a flame of fire?
8) But unto the Son he says. Your throne, O God, is forever and ever: a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of your kingdom.
ACTS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up: and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10) And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11) Who also said? You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.
1 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also who sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15) For this we say unto you by the word of the LORD. That we who are alive and remain unto the coming of the LORD shall not precede them who are asleep.
16) For the LORD himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17) Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the LORD in the air: and so shall we ever be with the LORD.
18) Therefore comfort one another with these words.
2 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our LORD Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him.
2) That you be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, that the day of the LORD is at hand.
3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come the falling way first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 15
VERSE, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
19) If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most to be pitied.
20) But now Christ is raised from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept.
21) For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22) For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive?
23) But every man in his own order: Christ the first fruit; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
24) Then the end comes. When he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25) For he must reign, till he has put all enemies under his feet.
26) The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27) For he has put all things under his feet. But when he says all things are put under him, it clear that he is excepted, who did put all things under him.
DANIEL CHAPTE 7
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
9) I beheld till the thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like fiery flame and its wheels as burning fire.
10) A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11) I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spoke; I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12) As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: Yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13) I saw in the night visions, and behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14) And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
REVELATION CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) After this I beheld, and, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and tribes, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
10) And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
11) And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four living creatures, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshiped God.
PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) Therefore God also has highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth:
11) And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
REVELATION CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 13, 14
13) And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, blessing, and honor, and glory, and power, be unto him that sits upon the throne, and unto the Lamb forever and ever.
14) And the four living creatures said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshiped him that lives forever and ever.
REVELATION CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
12) And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13) And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, when it is shaken by a mighty wind.
14) And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island was moved out of their places.
15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the generals, and the mighty men, and every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16) And said to the mountains and rocks, fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb.
REVELATION CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
10) And he said unto me, Seal not the words of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11) He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12) And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13) I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14) Blessed are they that do his commandments that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
JOHN CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me.
2) In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3) And if I go and prepare a place for you. I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
ACTS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 17, 18, 19, 20
17) And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19) And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood and fire, and vapor of smoke:
20) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord comes:
MATTHEW CHAPTER 25
VERSE, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
31) When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory?
32) And before hi shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats:
33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34) Then shall the king say unto them on his right hand. Come you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
35) For I was hungry, and you gave me food: I was thirsty, and you gave me drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in:
36) Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came unto me.