THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST ON THE EARTH
DANIEL CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14,
9) As I looked, thrones were set in place, and the Ancient of the days took his seat. His clothing was as white as a snow; the hair of his head was white like wool. His throne was flaming with fire and its wheels were all ablaze.
10) A river of fire was flowing, coming out from before him. Thousands upon thousands attended him, ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him. The court was seated, and the books were opened.
11) Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horns was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.
12) (The other beast had been stripped of their authority, but was allowed to live for a period of time.)
13) In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of days and was led into his presence.
14) He was given authority, glory and sovereign power, all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him, His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 4
3) Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left.
4) I asked the angel who talked with me, what are these, my lord.
5) He answered, do you not know what these are. No, my lord, I replied.
6) So he said to me. This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel. Not by might nor by power, but by my spirit, says the Lord Almighty.
7) What are you, O mighty mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground. The he will bring out the capstone to shouts of God bless it.
8) Then the word of the Lord came to me.
9) The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this temple; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the Lord Almighty has sent me to you.
VERSE, 29, 30, 31,
29) Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
30) At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
31) And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one and of the heavens to the other
VERSE, 18, 19, 20,
18) The Jesus to them and said, All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
19) Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
20) and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surly I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
VERSE, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,
31) When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.
32) All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separate the sheep from the goats.
33) He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34) Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father, take your inheritance, the Kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
35) For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
36) I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.
MARK CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 60, 61, 62
60) Then the high priest stood up before them and asked Jesus, Are you not going to answer, What is this testimony that these men are bringing against you.
61) But Jesus remained silent and gave no answer. Again the high priest asked him, Are you the Christ, the Son of the blessed One;
62) I am, said Jesus. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One coming on the clouds of heaven.
LUKE CHAPTER 21
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28
25) There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
26) Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken.
27) At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in the cloud with power and great glory.
28) When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.
JOHN CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me.
2) In my Father’s house are many rooms, if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
ACTS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 17, 18, 19, 20
17) In the last days, God says, I will pour out my spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions your old men will dream dreams.
18) Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.
19) I will show wonders in the heaven above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and bellows of smoke.
20) The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.
ACTS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10) They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
11) Men of Galilee, they said, why do you stand here looking into the sky?
This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.
CORINTHIANS 1st CHAPTER 15
VERSE, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
19) If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are to be pitied more than all men.
20) But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who have fallen asleep.
21) For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man
22) For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all n. Christ will be made alive.
23) But each in his own turn, Christ, the first fruit; and then, when he comes, those who belong to him.
24) Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.
25) For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
26) The last enemy to be destroyed is death.
27) For he has put everything under his feet. Now when it says that everything has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
PHILIPPIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
11) And every tongue confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
1 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
14) We believe that Jesus died and rose again and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him.
15) According to the Lord’s own word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left till the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep.
16) For the Lord he himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17) After that, he who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
18) Therefore encourage each other with these words.
THESSALONIANS 2 CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you brothers,
2) Not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us saying that the day of the Lord has already come.
3) Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of Lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
HEBREWS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8
5) For to which of the angels did God ever say, You are my Son; today I have become your Father; Or again I will be his Father, and he will be my Son;
6) And again when God brings his firstborn into the world, he says, Let all God’s angels worship him.
7) In speaking of the angels he says, He makes his angels winds, his servant’s flames of fire.
8) But about the Son he says your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your Kingdom.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 5, 6, 7, 8
5) And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To who loves us and has freed as from our sins by his blood.
6) And has made us to be a kingdom and priest to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power of ever and ever Amen.
7)Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him .So shall it be. Amen.
8) I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 17, 18
17) When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last.
18) I am the Living One, I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever .And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
REVELATION CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 13, 14
13) Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, singing: To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb is praise and honor and glory and power, forever and ever.
14) The four living creature said, Amen, and the elders fell down and worshiped.
REVELATION CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
12) Watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth’s made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red,
13) And the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.
14) The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.
15) Then the Kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16) They called to the mountains and the rocks Fall on us and hid us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb
REVELATION CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches, in their hands.
10) And they cried out in a loud voice: Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.
11) All the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. They fell down on their face before the throne and worshiped God.
REVELATION CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 7, 8, 9, 10,
7) And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
8) But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
9) The great dragon was hurled down. That ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
10) Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: Now have come the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ. For the accuser of our brothers, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.
REVELATION CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
11) I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and true. With justice he judge and makes war.
12) His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but him himself.
13) He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the word of God.
14) The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine line, white and clean.
15) Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty.
16) On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
REVELATION CHAPTER 20
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain.
2) He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, which is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
3) He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.
REVELATION CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
10) Then he told me, do not seal up the words of prophesy of this book, because the time is near.
11) Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong, let him who is vile continue to be vile, let him who does right continue to do right, and let him who is holy continue to be holy.
12) Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
13) I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the Beginning and the End.
14) Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of the life and may go through the gates into the city.