THE MESSENGER MANY TIMES
The send: people (messengers) will come to us, speaking about god. As disciples we will wonder, who this person that talk to us about God is. Through the knowledge and awareness (that by the time we will acquire), we will understand the man that God send to us. If we see on this man limited spirituality (ritualized forms and commandments of man) then he is appointed by men.
A person who is appointed by God, lead us by wisdom of God, for us to be reborn, for us reach high targets and shows us the pathway to salvation of which Jesus Christ gave his life ransom for.
The messenger: his teaching must include the following aspects:
1) Redemption of our bodies.
2) Fruits of the Holy Spirit.
3) Gifts of the Holy Spirit.
4) Sings of the Holy Spirit.
6) Multifaceted wisdom of God (that enlightens and edifies).
7) Unconditional love toward every man friend or enemy. Any person who reveals the above elements to us is sent by God. The reason is that he opens the path and
He has the way to achieve all these incorruptible aspects and help put them in our life. Only by setting these objectives and making the relevant effort in our lives we
Will be able to understand who is sent by God. In fact the disciples at the near end understood who was leading them, after having understood the scriptures. AMEN.