ISAIAH CHAPTER 29
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
10) For the LORD has poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and has closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers has he covered.
11) And the vision of all has become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying. Read this. I pray you: and he says, I cannot; for it is sealed:
12) And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray you: and he says, I am not learned.
13) Therefore the Lord said. Since the people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
14) Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among the people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
2 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 3, 4, 5
3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
4) In whom the God of this age has blinded the minds of them who believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, Who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
5) For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus sake.
AMOS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14
11) Behold, the days come, says the lord, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:
12) And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and from to seek the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.
13) In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.
14) They that swear by the sin of Samaria, and say, Your god, O Dan, lives; and, The way of Beersheba lives; even they shall fall, and never rise up again.
DANIEL CHAPTER 11
VERSE, 31, 32, 33,
31) And forces shall appear on his part, and they shall defile the sanctuary fortress, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate.
32) And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flattery: But the people that do know their God shall be strong, and take action.
33) And they that understand among the people shall instruct many: Yet they shall fall by the sword, and by flame, by captivity, and by plunder, many days.
MARK CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 28, 29, 30
28) Then Peter began to say unto him, LORD, we have left all, and have followed you.
29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say to you, there is no man that has left house, or brothers, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s
30) But he shall receive a hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brothers, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions, and in the world to come eternal life.
ACTS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
17) And it shall come to pass in the lasts days, says God, I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
18) And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my spirit; and they shall prophesy:
19) And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood and fire, and vapor of smoke:
20) The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the LORD comes:
21) And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be saved.
2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1) This knows also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2) For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy.
3) Without natural affection, truce breakers, false, accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers, of those that are good
4) Traitors, reckless, conceited lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God:
5) Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
LUKE CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28
25) When once the Master of the house is risen up, and has shut the door, and you begin to stand outside, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know not where you come from:
26) Then shall you begin to say, we have eaten and drunk in your presence, and you have taught in our streets.
27) But he shall say, I tell you, I know not where you come from; depart from me, all you workers of iniquity.
28) There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
ROMANS CHAPTER 2
16) In the day when God shall Judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
LUKE CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
17) And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written.
18) The spirit of the LORD is upon me, because he has anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set the liberty them that are bruised
19) To preach the acceptable year of the LORD.
20) And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him.
21) And he began to say unto them. This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 46, 47, 48, 49
46) While he yet talked to the people, behold his mother and his brothers stood outside, desiring to speak with him.
47) Then one said unto him, behold, your mother and your brothers stand outside, desiring to speak with you.
48) But he answered and said unto him that told him, who is my mother? And who are my brothers?
49) And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, behold my mother and my brothers?
JOSHUA CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 7, 8, 9
7) Only be strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded you: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go.
8) This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success.
9) Have not I commanded you? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be you dismayed: For the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.
REVELATION CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 8, 9, 10
8) And the voice which I heard from heaven spoke unto me again, and said, Go and take the little scroll which is open in the hand of the angel who stands upon the sea and upon the earth.
9) And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, give me the little scroll. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make your stomach bitter, but it shall be in your mouth sweet and honey.
10) And I took the little scroll out of the angel’s hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my stomach was better.
MARK CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 15, 16
15) And he said unto them, go you into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16) He that believe and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believes not shall be condemned.
2 TIMOTHY CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 16, 17
16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17) That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
2 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 7, 8, 9
7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the LORD Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9) Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power?
REVELATION CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 18, 19, 20
18) For I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19) And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
20) He who testifies these things says, surely I come quickly. Amen. Even So, come, Lord Jesus.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 17, 18, 19
17) Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18) For verily I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all is fulfilled.
19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: But whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the Kingdom of heaven.
ACTS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 26, 27, 28
26) And the angel of the Lord spoke unto Philip, saying Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goes down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
27) And he arose and went: and behold, a man of Ethiopia, a eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem to worship.
28) Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Isaiah the prophet.
ROMANS CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 24, 25
24) The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
25) Now to him who is able to establish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was Kept secret since the world began.
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 12, 13
12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, which first trusted in Christ.
13) In whom you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after you believed, you were sealed with the holy spirit of promise.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
23) The same day came to him the Sadducees, who say that there is no resurrection, and asked him,
24) Saying, teacher, Moses said, if a man dies, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife, and rise up children unto his brother.
25) Now there were with us seven brothers: and the first, when he had married a wife, deceased, and having no child, left his wife unto his brother:
26) Likewise the second also, and the third, unto the seventh.
27) And last of all the woman died also.
28) Therefore in the resurrection whose wife shall she be of the seven? For they all had her.
29) Jesus answered and said unto them. You do are, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.
JOHN CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 38, 39, 40
38) And you have not his word abiding in you: for whom he has sent him you believe not.
39) Search the scriptures; for in them you thing you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40) And you will not come to me, that you might have life.
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 16, 17
16) And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity there by:
17) And came and preached peace to you who were afar off, and to them that were near.
1 PETER CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 5, 6
5) Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the living and the dead?
6) For this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.
GALATIANS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 6, 7, 8, 9
6) I marvel that you are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7) Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9) As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that you have received, let him be accursed.
1 JOHN CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 26, 27
26) These things have I written unto you concerning them that deceive you
27) But the anointing which you have received of him abides in you, and you need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teaches you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it has taught you, you shall abide in him.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
18) Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be what has been bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be what has been loosed in heaven.
19) Again I say unto you. That if two of you shall agree on earth concerning anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father who is in heaven.
20) For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
21) Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Till seven times?
22) Jesus said unto him, I say not unto you, until seven times: but, until seventy times seven.
LUKE CHAPTER 11
27) And it came to pass, as he spoke these things, a certain woman of the crowd lifted up her voice, and said unto him. Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breast which you have nursed.
EPHESIANS CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 19, 20
19) And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel.
20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that in this I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
2 JOHN CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) Whoever goes beyond, and abides not in the doctrine of Christ, has not God. He that abides in the doctrine of Christ, he has both the Father and the Son.
10) If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed.
11) For he that bids him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.