THE CLOUD (NEFELI)
MATTHEW CHAPTER 24
VERSE, 30, 31
30) Then will appear the sign of the son of Man in heaven. And then all the nations of the earth will mourn when they see the son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.
31) And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one and of the heavens to the other.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 17
5)While he was still speaking a bright cloud enveloped them, and a voice from the cloud said, This is my son whom I love, with him I am well pleased. Listen to him.
LUKE CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 34, 35
34)While he was speaking, a cloud appeared and enveloped them, and they were afraid as they entered the cloud.
35) A voice came from the cloud, saying, This is my son whom I have chosen, listen to him.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
7) Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. Amen.
REVELATION CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 14, 16
14) I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of Man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand.
15) Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16) So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.
1 THESSALONIANS CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 16, 18
16) For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
17) After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.
18) Therefore encourage each other with these words.
REVELATION CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 1, 2
1) Then I saw another mighty angel coming down from heaven. He was robed in a cloud, with a rainbow above his head, his face was like the sun, and his legs were like fiery pillars.
2) He was holding a little scroll, which lay open in his hand. He planted his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land.
REVELATION CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 9, 10
9)After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, they were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.
10) And they cried out in a loud voice. Salvation belongs to our God, who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.
ACTS CHPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 11
9) After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10) They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them.
11) Men of Galilee, they said, why do you stand here looking into the sky. This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, Will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.
REVELATION CHPTER 11
VERSE, 11, 12
11) But after the tree and a half days a breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror stuck those who saw them.
12) Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, Come up here. And they went up to heaven in a cloud, While their enemies looked on.
1 KINGS CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 42, 44
42) So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees.
43) Go and look toward the sea, he told his servant. And he went up and looked. There is nothing there, he said. Seven times Elijah said go back.
44) The seventh time the servant reported, A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea. So Elijah said, Go and tell Ahab, Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.
1 KINGS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 10, 13
10) When the priest withdrew from the holy place, the cloud filled the temple of the Lord
11) And the priest could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple.
12) Then Solomon said, The Lord has said that he would dwell in a dark cloud.
13) I have indeed build a magnificent temple for you, a place for you to dwell forever.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 19
VERS, 1, 2
1) An oracle concerning Egypt: See, the Lord rides on a swift cloud and is coming to Egypt. The idols of Egypt tremble before him, and the hearts of the Egyptians melt within them.
2) I will stir up Egyptian against Egyptian brother will fight against brother, neighbor against neighbor, city against city, Kingdom against Kingdom.
DANIEL CHAPTER 7
VERS, 13, 14
13) In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence.
14) He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.