SUPPER OR LORDS COMMUNION
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 10
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21,22
18) Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they who eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar?
19) What do I say then? That the idol is anything, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is anything?
20) But I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons, and not to God: and I would not that you should have fellowship with demons.
21) You cannot drink the cup of the LORD, and the cup of demons: you cannot be partakers of the Lord’s Table, and of the table, and of the table of demons.
22) Do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?
JOHN CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
48) I am that bread of life.
49) Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness
And are dead
50) This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51) I am the living bread which came down from heaven: If any man eat of this bread, he shall live forever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
52) The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying. How can this man give us his flesh to eat?
53) Then Jesus said unto them. Verily, verily, I say unto you. Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54) Whosever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55) For my flesh is food indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 26
VERSE, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
20) Now when the evening was come, he sat down with the twelve.
21) And as they did eat, he said. Verily I say to you, that one of you shall betray me.
22) And they were exceedingly sorrowful, and began every one of them to say unto him. Lord, is it I?
23) And he answered and said. He that dips his hand with me in the dish, the same shall betray me.
24) The Son of man goes as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born.
25) Then Judas, who betrayed him, answered and said. Teacher, is it I? He said unto him. You have said.
26) And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and broke it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27) And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying. Drink you all of it.
28) For this is my blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29) But I say unto you, I will not drink again of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s Kingdom.
GENESIS CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 18, 19, 20
18) And Melchizedek King of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19) And he blessed him, and said. Blessed be Abram of the most High God, possessor of heaven and earth.
20) And blessed be the most high God. Who has delivered your enemies into your hand? And he gave him tithes of all.
1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 11
VERSE, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
23) For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you. That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread.
24) And when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said. Take eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25) After the same manner also he took the cup, after he had eaten, saying. This cup is the New Testament in my blood: this do you, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.
26) For as often as you eat the bread, and drink this cup, you do show the Lord’s death till he comes.
27) Therefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29) For he that eats and drinks unworthily, eats and drinks judgment to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.
30) For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 23, 24CHAPTER
23) Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has anything against you:
24) Leave there your gift before the altar, and go your way; first be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.
JOHN CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
2) And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, to betray him:
3) Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he came from God; and went to God:
4) He rose from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5) After that he poured water into a basin, and began to wash the disciple’s feet, and to wipe them with the towel with which he was girded.
6) Then came he to Simon Peter: and Peter said unto him. Lord do you wash my feet?
7) Jesus answered and said unto him. What I do you know not now; but you shall know hereafter.
8) Peter said unto him. You shall never wash my feet. Jesus answered him. If I wash you not, you have no part with me.
9) Simon Peter said unto him. Lord not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.