SNATCED LIVE IN THE SKY
GENESIS CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 21, 22, 23, 24
21) And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
22) And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
23) And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24) And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
2 KINGS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12
9) And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha. Ask what I shall do for you, before I be taken away from you. And Elisha said, I pray you, let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.
10) And he said. You have asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so unto you; but if not, it shall be not so.
11) And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and separated them both; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
12) And Elisha saw it, and he cried my father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and tore them in two pieces.
EZEKIEL CGAPTER 3
VERSE, 12, 13, 14
12) Then the spirit took me up, and I heard behind me a voice of a loud rumbling, saying, Blessed be the glory of the LORD from his place.
13) I heard also the noise of the wings of the livings creatures that touched one another, and the noise of the wheels beside them, and a noise of a loud rumbling.
14) So the spirit lifted me up, and took me away, and I went in bitterness, in the heat of my spirit; but the hand of the LORD was strong upon me.
2 CORINTHIANS 12
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4
1) It is not expedient for me doubtless to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the LORD.
2) I knew a man in Christ fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God Knows ;) such a one caught up to the third heaven.
3) And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knows ;)
4) How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man utter.
REVELATION CHAPTER 4
1) After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said. Come up here, and I will show you things which must be hereafter.
1 KINGS CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
8) And he answered him, I am: go, tell your lord. Behold, Elijah is here.
9) And he said. How have I sinned, that you would deliver your servant into the hand of Ahab, to slay me?
10) As the LORD your God lives, there is no nation or kingdom, where my lord has not sent to seek you: and when they said. He is not there; he took an oath of the kingdom and nation that they found you not.
11) And now you say. Go tell your lord. Behold. Elijah is here.
12) And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from you, that the spirit of the LORD shall carry you I know not where: and so when I come and tell Ahab, and he cannot find you, he shall slay me: but I your servant fear the LORD from my youth.
ACTS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40
36) And as they went on their way, they came unto certain water: and the eunuch said. See, here is water; what does hinder me to be baptized?
37) And Philip said, if you believe with all your heart, you may. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38) And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39) And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the LORD caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
40) But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 24
VERSE, 39, 40, 41
39) And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40) Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41) Tow women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
EZEKIEL CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in my house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the LORD God fell there upon me.
2) Then I beheld, and a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his waist even downward, fire; and from his waist even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the color of amber.
3) And he put forth the form of a hand, and took me by a lock of my hair; and the Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven, and brought me in visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looks toward the north; where the seat of the image of jealousy was, which provokes to jealousy.
ACTS CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 9, 10, 11
9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.
10) And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11) Who also said? You men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus, who is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen him go into heaven.