REPRESANTATIVES OF DEMONS
NAMBERS CHAPTER 22
VERSE, 7, 8, 9 10, 11, 12
7) And the elders of Moab and the elders of Median departed with the fees of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and spoke unto him the words of Balak
8) And he said unto them, lodge here this night, and I will bring you word again, as the LORD shall speak unto me: And the leaders of Moab abode with Balaam.
9) And God came unto Balaam, and said. What men are these with you?
10) And Balaam said unto God. Balak the son of Zippor, King of Moab, has sent unto me, saying.
11) Behold, there is a people come out of Egypt, who cover the face of the earth: come now, curse them for me; perhaps I shall be able to overcome them, and drive them out.
12) And God said to Balaam, you shall not go with them; you shall not curse the people: for they are blessed.
ACTS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
9) But there was a certain man, called Simon, who previously in the same city used sorcery, and amazed the people of Samaria, giving out that he was some great one:
10) To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, this man is the great power of God.
11) And to him they had regard, because for a long time he had amazed them with sorceries.
12) But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
13) Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.
1 SAMUEL CHAPTER 28
VERSE, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
8) And Saul disguised himself, and put on other clothing, and he went, and two men with him, and they came to the woman by night: and he said, I pray you, divine unto me as a medium, and bring me him up, whom I shall name unto you.
9) And the woman said unto him, behold, you know what Saul has done, how he has cut off those that are mediums, and the wizards, out of the land: why then lay you a snare for my life, to cause me to die?
10) And Saul swore to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD lives, there shall no punishment happen to you for this thing.
11) Then said the woman, whom shall I bring up unto you? And he said, bring me up Samuel.
12) And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spoke to Saul, saying, why you have deceived me? For you are Saul.
13) And the king said unto her, be not afraid: for what saw you? And the woman said unto Saul I saw a god ascending out of the earth.
14) And he said unto her, what form is he of? And she said, an old man comes up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself.
ACTS CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 13, 14, 15, 16
13) Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcist, took upon themselves to call over them who had evil spirits the name of the Lord Jesus, saying, we adjure you by Jesus whom Paul preaches.
14) And there were seven sons of one SCEVA, a Jews, and chief of the priest, who did so.
15) And the evil spirit answered and said. Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?
16) And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13
10) There shall not be found among you any one that makes his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that uses divination, or sorcery, or interprets omens, nor is a witch.
11) Or casts spells, or is a medium, or a wizard, or consults the dead.
12) For all that do these things are abominations unto the LORD your GOD does
Drive them out from before you.
13) You shall be perfect with the LORD your GOD.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 32
VERSE, 16, 17, 18
16) They provoked him to jealousy with strange gods; with abominations they provoked him to anger.
17) They sacrificed unto demons, not to god; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came in of late, whom your Fathers feared not.
18) Of the rock that begat you. You are unmindful, and have forgotten God that formed you.
2 CHRONICLES CHAPTER 11
VERSE, 14, 15
14) For the Levites left their pastures lands and their possessions, and came to Judah and Jerusalem: For Jeroboam and his sons had rejected them from executing the priest’s office unto the LORD:
15) And he ordained himself priest for the high places, and for the goat idols, and for the calf idols which he had made.
PSALM CHAPTER 106
VERSE, 35, 36, 37
35) But were mixed among the nations, and learned their works.
36) And they served their idols: which were a snare unto them.
37) Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto demons.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 27
15) Cursed be the man that makes any graven or molten image, an abomination unto the LORD, the work of the hands of the craftsman, and puts it in a secret place. And all the people shall answer and say Amen.
NAMBERS CHAPTER 19
VERSE, 11, 12, 13
11) He that touched the dead body of any man shall be unclean seven days.
12) He shall purify himself with the water on the third day, and on the seventh day he shall be clean: but if he purified not himself the third day, then the seventh day he shall not be clean.
13) Whosever touches the dead body of any man that is dead, and purifies not himself, defiles the tabernacle of the LORD; and that soul shall be cut off from Israel: because the water of purification was not sprinkled upon him, he shall be unclean; his uncleanness is yet upon him.
JOB CHAPTER 26
VERSE, 12, 13
12) He divides the sea with his power, and his understanding he strikes through the storm.
13) By his spirit he has adorned the heavens; His hand has pierced the fleeing serpent.
NUMBERS CHAPTER 21
VERSE, 8, 9
8) And the LORD said unto Moses, Make you a Fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looks upon it shall live.
9) And Moses made a serpent of bronze, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of bronze, he lived.
ROMANS CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
17) For the scripture says unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised you up, I might show my power in you, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth
18) Therefore has he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardens.
19) You will say then unto me, why does he yet find fault? For who has resisted his will?
20) Nay but, O man, who are you that replies against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, why have you made me thus?
21) Has not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honor, and another unto dishonor?
22) What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
23) And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had before prepared unto glory.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 45
9) Woe unto him that strives with his Maker! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherd of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashions it. What do you make? Or of your work, he has no hands?
JAMES CHAPTER 2
19) You believe that there is one God: You do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.