NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
2 PETER CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 4, 5, 6, 7, AND 11, 12, 13
4) And saying, where is the promise of his coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
5) For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word, are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness.
12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
REVELATION CHAPTER 21
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away: and there was no more sea.
2) And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying. Behold the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes: and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5) And he that sat upon the throne said, behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me. Write: for these words are true and faithful.
REVELATION CHAPTER 20
VERSE, 11, 12, 13, 14
11) And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away: and there was found no place for them.
12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God: and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books according to their works.
13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it: and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 60
VERSE, 19, 20
19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
20) Thy sun shall no more go down: neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.
PROVERBS CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
22) The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23) I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
24) When there were no depths, I was brought forth: when there were no fountains abounding with water.
25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth?
26) While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
27) When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth.
28) When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
29) When he gave to the sea his degree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundation of the earth:
30) Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him.
31) Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth: and my delights were with the sons of men.
DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 32
VERSE, 1, 2
1) Give ear, O ye heavens, and I will speak: and hear, O earth, the words of my mouth.
2) My doctrine shall drop as the rain; my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass:
ISAIAH CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 2, 3, 4
2) Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.
3) The ox know, his owner and the ass his master’s crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4) Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.