HELL AND PARADISE
MATTHEW CHAPTER 25
VERSE, 43, 44, 45, 46
43) I was a stranger, and you took me not in: naked, and you clothed me not, sick, and in prison, and you visited me not.
44) Then shall they also answered him, saying, Lord, when saw we you hungry, or thirsty or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto you?
45) Then shall he answer them, saying. Verily I say unto you. Since you did it not to one of the least of these, you did it not to me.
46) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
DANIEL CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 1, 2
1) ...And there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time your people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to same and everlasting contempt.
JOHN CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
24) Verily, verily, I say to you. He that hears my word, and believes on him that sent me, has everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
25) Verily, verily, I say unto you. The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
26) For as the Father has life in himself; so has he given to the Son to have life in himself;
27) And has given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
28) Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice.
29) And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life: and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of condemnation.
LUKE CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
25) But Abraham said. Son, remember that you in your lifetime received your good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and you are tormented.
26) And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they who would pass from here to you cannot: neither can they pass to us that would come from there.
27) Then he said, I pray you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house:
28) For I have five brothers; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29) Abraham said unto him. They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16
9) Sheol from beneath is excited for you to meet you at your coming: it stirs up the dead for you, even all the chief ones of the earth; it has raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.
10) They all shall speak and say unto you, have you also become weak as we? Have you become like unto us?
11) You pomp is brought down to the grave, and the sound of your harps: the maggot is spread under you, and the worms cover you.
12) How are you fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How are you cut down to the ground, who did weaken the nations.
13) For you have said in your heart. I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:
14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15) Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol, to the sides of the pit.
16) They that see you shall gaze upon you, and consider you, saying, is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms:
2 PETER CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
4) For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5) And spared not the ancient world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly.
6) And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes condemned them by a catastrophe, making them an example unto those that later should live ungodly;
7) And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy behavior of the wicked:
8) (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds ;)
9) The Lord knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the Day of Judgment to be punished;
JOB CHAPTER 26
5) Dead things are formed from under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof.
6) Sheol is naked before him, and destruction has no covering.
7) He stretched out the north over the empty place, and hangs the earth upon nothing.
REVELATION CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 7, 8
7) And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say. Come and see.
8) And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on it was death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the living creatures of the earth.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
15) He said unto them. But whom say you that I am?
16) And Simon Peter answered. You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17) And Jesus answered and said unto him. Blessed are you. Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it unto you, but my Father who is in heaven.
18) And i say also unto you, that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
19) And I will give unto you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be what has been bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be what has been loosed in heaven.
ACTS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 25, 26, 27
25) For David spoke concerning him. I foresaw the Lord always before my face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
26) Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also my flesh shall rest in hope:
27) Because you will not leave my soul in Hades, neither will you allow your Holy One to see corruption.
REVELATION CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 17, 18
17) And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me. Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18) I am he that lives, and was dead; and behold. I am alive forevermore. Amen; and have the keys of Hades and of death.
REVELATION CHAPTER 21
VERSE, 20, 21, 22
20) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, carnelian; the seventh, crysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprase; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21) And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: each of the gates was a single pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22) And I saw no temple in it: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.