HAVE BORN BY THE WORD OF GOD
LUKE CHAPTER 1
Verse, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
26) And in the sixth month angel Gabriel was send from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth.
27) To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
28) And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, you that are highly favored, the LORD is with you: Blessed are you among women.
29) And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and considered in her mind what manner of greeting this should be.
30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for you have found favor with God.
31) And, behold, you shall conceive in your womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name Jesus.
LUKE CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
16) And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger.
17) And when they had seen it, they made known abroad the saying which was told them concerning the child.
18) And all they that heard it, wondered at those things which were told them by the shepherds.
19) But Mary kept all these things, and pondered them in her heart.
20) And the shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things that they had heard and seen, as it was told unto them.
21) And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, who was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 53
VERSE, 2, 3, 4, 5
2) For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he has no stately form no splendor; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3) He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4) Surely he has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten by God, and afflicted.
5) But he was wounded for our transgressions; he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 14, 15, 16
14) Therefore the lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
15) Curds and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
16) For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that you dread shall be forsaken by both her kings.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 18, 19, 20, 21
18) Now the birth of Jesus Christ happened this way: When his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit.
19) Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her public example, decided to put her away privately.
20) But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, son of David, fear not to take unto you Mary your wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.
21) And she shall bring forth a son, and you shall call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
3) When Herod the king had heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
4) And when he had gathered all the chief priest and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born.
5) And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judea: for thus it is written by the prophet.
6) And you Bethlehem, in the land of Judea, are not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of you shall come a governor that shall rule my people Israel.
7) Then Herod, when he had privately called the wise men, inquired of them diligently what time the star appeared.
ISAIAH CHAPTER 9
VERSE, 6, 7
6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The prince of peace.
7) Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his Kingdom, to order it and to establish it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth even forever. The Zeal of the Lord of host will perform this.
PSALMS CHAPTER 69
VERSE, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
8) I have become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother’s children.
9) For the zeal of your house has eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached you are fallen upon me.
10) When I wept, and chastened my soul with fasting, that was to my reproach.
11) I made sackcloth also my garment; and I became a proverb to them.
12) They that sit in the gate speak against me; and I was the song of the drunkards.
GENESIS CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 10, 11, 12
10) And he said, I will certainly return unto you according to the time of life; and Sarah your wife shall have a son. And Sarah heard it in the tent door, which was behind him.
11) Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.
12) Therefore Sarah laughed within herself, saying, after I have grown old shall I have pleasure, my lord being old also?
JADGES CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 2, 3, 4, 5
2) And there was a certain man of Norah, of the family of the danites, whose name was Manoah; and his wife was barren, and bare not.
3) And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, you are barren, and bear not: but you shall conceive, and bear a son.
4) Now therefore beware, I pray you, and drink not wine or strong drink, and eat not any unclean thing:
5) For you shall conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come upon his head: for the child shall be a Nazarite unto God from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Israel out of the hand of the Philistines
1 SAMUEL CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 20, 21, 22
20) Therefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bore a son, called his name Samuel, saying, because I have asked him of the LORD
21) And the man Elkanah, and all his house, went up to offer unto the LORD the yearly sacrifice, and his vow.
22) But Hannah went not up: for she said unto her husband, I will not go up until the child is weaned, and then I will bring him, that he may appear before the LORD, and there abide forever.
LUKE CHAPTER 1
VERSE, 24, 25
24) And after those days his wife Elizabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying.
25) Thus has the Lord dealt with me in the days in which he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men?
GENESIS CHAPTER 25
VERSE, 21, 22, 23
21) And Isaac entreated the LORD for his wife, because she was barren: and the LORD was entreated of him, and Rebekah his wife conceived.
22) And the children struggled together within her; and she said. If it be so, why I am thus? And she went to inquire of the LORD.
23) And the LORD said to her. Two nations are in your womb, and two manners of people shall be borne of you; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.