MATTHEW CHAPTER 7
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
1) Judge not, that you be not judged.
2) For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged: and with what measure you measure, it shall be measured to you again.
3) And why behold you the speck that is in your brother’s eye, bud consider not the beam that is in your own eye?
4) Or how will you say to your brother. Let me pull the speck out of your eye; and behold, a beam is in your own eye?
5) You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the speck out of your brother’s eye.
ROMANS CHAPTER 14
VERSE, 10, 11, 12, 13
10) But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you despise your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11) For it is written. As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12) So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
13) Let us not therefore judge one another anymore: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumbling block or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way.
LUKE CHAPTER 17
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4
1) Then said he unto the disciples, it is impossible but that temptations to sin will come! But woe unto him, through whom they come!
2) It would be better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he was cast into the sea, than that he should cause one of these little ones to stumble.
3) Take heed to yourselves: If your brother trespasses against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.
4) And if he trespasses against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turns again to you, saying, I repent; you shall forgive him.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 5
VERSE, 20, 21, 22
20) For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
21) You have heard that it was said by them of old time you shall not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22) But I say unto you. That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother. Raca shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, you fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
JAMES CHAPTER 4
VERSE, 11, 12
11) Speak no evil one of another, brethren. He that speaks evil of his brother, and judges his brother, speaks evil of the law, and judges the law: but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law, but a judge.
12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who are you that judge another?
ROMANS CHAPTER 3
VERSE, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
13) Their throat is an open sepulcher; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:
14) Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness?
15) Their feet are swift to shed blood:
16) Destruction and misery are in their ways:
17) And the way of peace have they not known:
18) There is no fear of God before their eyes.
2 SAMUEL CHAPTER 13
VERSE, 28, 29
28) Now Absalom had commanded his servants, saying. Mark you now when Amnon’s heart is merry with wine, and when I say unto you. Strike Amnon; then kill him, fear not: have not I commanded you? Be courageous, and be valiant.
29) And the servants of Absalom did unto Amnon as Absalom had commanded. Then all the kings sons arose, and every man got him up his mule, and fled.
2 SAMUEL CHAPTER 16
VERSE, 21, 22
21) And Ahithophel said unto Absalom. Go in unto your father’s concubines, which he has left to keep the house: and all Israel shall hear that you are abhorred by your father: then shall the hands of all that are with you be strong.
22) So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father’s concubines in the sight of all Israel.
NUMBERS CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 1, 2, 9, 10, 11
1) And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
2) And they said, has the Lord indeed spoken only by Moses? Has he not spoken also by us? And the LORD heard it.
9) And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
10) And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and behold. Miriam became leprous, as white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and behold, she was leprous.
11) And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas my lord, I beseech you, lay not the sin upon us, in which we have done foolishly, and in which we have sinned.
GALATIANS CHAPTER 6
7) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever man sows, that shall he also reap.
MATTHEW CHAPTER 18
VERSE, 23, 24, 25, 26
23) Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, who would take account of his servant.
24) And when he had begun the reckoning, one was brought unto him, who owed him ten thousand talents.
25) But since he had nothing to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
26) The servant therefore fell down, and worshiped him, saying Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay you all.
JOHN CHAPTER 8
VERSE, 3, 4, 5, 6
3) And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst.
4) They said unto him. Teacher, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5) Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what say you?
6) This they said testing him that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
2 SAMUEL CHAPTER 12
VERSE, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
1) And the LORD sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him. There were two men in one city: the one rich, and the other poor.
2) The rich man had a great many flocks and herds:
3) But the poor man had nothing, except one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children: it did eat of his own food, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.
4) And there came a traveler unto the rich man, and he refused to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to prepare for the wayfaring man that was come unto him: but took the poor man’s lamb, and prepared it for the man that was come to him.
5) And David’s anger was greatly kindled against the man; and he said to Nathan, As the LORD lives; the men that have done this thing shall surly die:
6) And he shall restore the lamb fourfold, because he did this thing, and because he had no pity.
7) And Nathan said to David, You are the man. Thus says the LORD God of Israel, I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you out of the hand of Saul;
ROMANS CHAPTER 2
VERSE, 1, 2, 3
1) Therefore you are inexcusable, O man, whosoever you are that judge: for in what you judge another, you condemn yourself; for you that judge does the same thing.
2) But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them who commit such thing.
30 And do you think. O man, that judge them who do such things, and do the same, that you shall escape the judgment of God.
LUKE CHAPTER 6
VERSE, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33
27) But I say unto you who hear. Love your enemies, do good to them who hate you.
28) Bless them that curse you, and pray for them who despitefully use you.
29) And unto him that smites you on the one cheek offer also the other; and he that takes away your cloak forbid not to take your coat also.
30) Give to every man that asks of you; and of him that takes away your goods ask them not again.
31) And as you would that men should do to you, do you also to them likewise.
32) For if you love them who love you, what thanks have you? For sinners also love those that love them.
33) And if you do good to them who do good to you, what thanks have you? For sinners also do even the same.